preload
basicPlayer

URGENT - Locked Account - UK579973‏

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2011 10:50   Post subject: URGENT - Locked Account - UK579973‏ Reply with quote

Hi Klaus,
This is regarding the emails I have sending to info@pl-manager over the past 4 days. I have been unable to access my account unil today...

I have placed the various players i needed to sell on the market in order to be in the black. As I was 48 hours late i will not be in the black now until monday morning. I have spoken to the other members of my league and they are happy for you to reinstate any points I will earn this week as I have been unable to access my account and make any transfers to clear the -£2.375.183. I will not be starting any of the players that are on the transfer market this matchday.
Can you please let me know? This is our second year of playing PL as a group of friends and we love it and want to continue using it. As you can imagine the last couple of days have been very frustrating for me not knowing what is going on and not knowing if I can field a team.
Apologies for my blunt email last night...I had just come back from a night of drinking and was emotional!. I was late paying the fee, as I had completely forgotten, so that is my fault. However i had already transfered the money before I was blocked on the 24/8 as my emails and your records will show.
Please can you look into this and let me know.
thanks agains,
Mark.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 27 Aug 2011 15:23   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mark,
I've already answered you via mail yesterday.

Best regards,
Klaus
Back to top View user's profile