preload
basicPlayer

Real Barclay´s Premiere League

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Looking for teammates

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009 19:14   Post subject: Real Barclay´s Premiere League Reply with quote

Hi soccermaniac,

looking for a new (additional) challenge? So why don´t you join me in my new teammanager comunity "Real Barclay´s Premiere League"?

What´s so special about my comunity? I think the most interesting point is, that every manager manages a real-life football team. That means you are only allowed to buy players from the one team you have chosen.

Quite unfair... no, it isn´t. Of course there are enormous differences in quality and worth of teams like FC Liverpool and West Bromwich Albion, but i think i found a good way to even the odds and give a real good chance for Championship to all of you.

Every new manager starts without a team and with an account balance of 40 Mio. GBP. Then you receive credit notes from me. As long as you have enough money to buy up around 75% (of the combinded Players worth) of your desired team.

Bolton Wanderers, FC Fulham, Blackburn Rovers, FC Middelsbrough, Stoke City, FC Portsmouth und West Bromwich Albion don´t get any credit notes as the manager can buy either the WHOLE team, oder 80-90& from the starting money of 40.000.000

So if you always wanted to know how arabian Investorgroups or russian oilbillionaires feel like, come in and find out.

The Comunity is password-protected, so if you are interested, leave your favourite team and your e-mail address here, and i´ll send you an invitation with the password.

When you´ve logged into "Real Barclay´s Premiere League", please choose your Teamname as first and last name.

Greetz
Jens (Tottenham Hotspurs)

PostPosted: 17 Mar 2009 19:18   Post subject: shame on me Reply with quote

http://www.pl-manager.co.uk/teamInfo.phtml?tid=34840

Dammit,

wrong account... so if you want to check my community, just follow the above link.

Jens (Tottenham Hotspurs)