preload
basicPlayer

FECK COMUNIO

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 15 Jul 2014 18:48   Post subject: FECK COMUNIO Reply with quote

...Your account will not be downgraded to the free of charge version as according to the terms and conditions a cancellation in due time is no longer possible at this point in time.
Please bear in mind that a bank transfer takes up to three bank working days (excluding Saturday, Sunday and holidays). Please initiate separate transfers if you have multiple accounts....

So this is how you appreciate loyalty from someone who paid for Plus Player for 4 seasons in a row while you were experiencing all kinds of issues (mistaken points calculation, accounts blocked days after payments were received, change of calculation website in thee middle of the season, matchdays joint together to avoid calculating points, etc, etc, etc).

I have to say that I haven't been treated this way before. The worse thing about this is that I have the feeling that I've throwing my money straight to someone's pockets for nothing all this time.

I just hope other members decide to find other sites that offer a better service without having to chase them every now and then.

Signed: Un upset former member

http://msmosceal.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/kid-w-middle-finger.jpg
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 20 Jul 2014 23:15   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've changed your account to Basic.
Back to top View user's profile