preload
basicPlayer

Vavel ruins the game

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 1 Mar 2015 17:44   Post subject: Vavel ruins the game Reply with quote

I honestly do not know why I waste time of my life to write this post. Maybe because I've wasted too much time already playing this game so some more minutes can't really make a difference.

The problem is that your ratings make no sense!

Since yesterday the whole internet is making fun of Di Maria but your rating website considered he should get a 6. Take a look at the ratings of ManU vs Sunderland. Then take a look at Liverpool vs Man City.

In the first case, a TERRIBLE Man U beat a TERRIBLE Sunderland. All the players got 6+ ratings.
In the second case, Liverpool narrowly beat Man City on a a DERBY. And you rated all Man City with 4. Even Aguero that had a post and a assist.

This has been happening during the whole season. Vavel's ratings unfortunately make no sense! They are unfair and ruin the game for everybody.

Last year, you were using a really fair rating source (whoscored). Take a look what whoscored rated the Liverpool - Man City with: http://www.whoscored.com/Matches/829853/Live/England-Premier-League-2014-2015-Liverpool-Manchester-City

And then take a look at Vavel's ratings. The difference is massive!

As a loyal user of the website and big fan of the game, I am urging you to fix the game. Thank you..

I apologize for the tone of my first version, I was quite upset because many of my players were -in my opinion- unfairly rated in comparison to my competitors. This does not change the overall message I am trying to convey that the rating source is unfair. Sorry again for my tone.

Last edited by Guest on 2 Mar 2015 23:10; edited 3 times in total

PostPosted: 1 Mar 2015 18:33   Post subject: Reply with quote

BRAVO! you are so right

PostPosted: 1 Mar 2015 21:33   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legbe, you are god damn right...

PostPosted: 9 Mar 2015 20:00   Post subject: Reply with quote

He is right! Fix this shit!

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2015 13:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

I wholeheartedly agree that Vavel isn't a good source for points. I liked whoscored a lot because you had live ratings, even though some of them were slightly altered after the game. And in the end, whoscored had a fair and balanced reflection on a players performance. I do not have that same sentiment with Vavel.

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2015 00:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

HOW IN THE WORLD CAN ZAHA HAVE 4? Zaha has a 9.1 on whoscored and 4 on vavel. the vavel guys should be banned from watching football. Go watch some baseball, lacrosse, cricket, or something similar.

Jokers....

PostPosted: 13 Apr 2015 09:47   Post subject: Reply with quote

couldn't agree more, vavel ruins the game

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 10:21   Post subject: Hazard? Reply with quote

What's wrong with Hazard?

During the previous match against QPR, he prepared everything for Fabregas' to win the match wtih a goal for 0-1 in last minute of the regular time. Whoscroed note: 7.4; Vavel note: 4!

Last match, probably a title winner for chelsea, Hazard scores the winning & only goal of the match. On whoscored he becomes MoM with 8.6, while Vavel gives him ...5 !

What the hell is that? Does he need to score a hattrick to be given "7" by Vavel? As "legbe" correctly titled this thread, vavel ruins this game!

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 16:34   Post subject: Reply with quote

The ratings of Chelsea-Man U make no sense overall podi.

The people who watch the games have absolutely no idea about what they are doing. Hazard having a 5 is such a joke.
At the same time, Fellaini has a 7 when on whoscored he is rated lower than almost all Chelsea players! Chelsea did not concede any goals in a title winning game as you said, and its central defenders have also 5!!

The game is unfortunately based on luck only. There is no merit in the ratings, there is no reward for users who indeed know what they are doing in their lineups. A more appropriate name for the website would be wheeloffortune.co.uk

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015 17:42   Post subject: Reply with quote

legbe wrote:
(...)

The people who watch the games have absolutely no idea about what they are doing.

(...)

If they watch them at all

PostPosted: 22 May 2015 08:53   Post subject: Reply with quote

Vavel ratings are horseshit and nothing but horseshit. But let's speak with evidence:

These are ratings vavel provides under the match report on this link:
http://www.vavel.com/en/football/premier-league/arsenal/491450-arsenal-0-0-sunderland-sunderland-avoid-the-drop-as-stalemate-keeps-black-cats-up.html

Arsenal Sunderland

Ospina 7 Pantilimon 9
Bellerin 7.5 Jones 7
Koscielny 8 Coates 8
Metresacker 7 O'Shea 8
Gibbs 7.5 Aarholt 7.5
Cazorla 8 Cattermole 7
Ramsey 7.5 Larsson 8
Wilshere 8 Wickham 6
Ozil 7 Johnson 6
Alexis 7 Defoe 6.5
Giroud 6.5 Graham 5
--- ---
Walcott 6.5 Fletcher 6.5
Rosicky - Rodwell 6.5
Buckley -

Now let's take a look at the vavel ratings for comunio found here:
http://www.vavel.com/en/football/473115-vavel-ratings-of-the-thirty-third-matchday-of-premier-league-2014-2015.html

Arsenal Sunderland

Ospina 6 Pantilimon 8
Bellerin 7 Jones 5
Koscielny 6 Coates 7
Metresacker 6 O'Shea 5
Gibbs 6 Aarholt 5
Cazorla 6 Cattermole 6
Ramsey 6 Larsson 6
Wilshere 6 Wickham 4
Ozil 5 Johnson 5
Alexis 6 Defoe 6
Giroud 6 Graham 4
--- ---
Walcott 7 Fletcher 5
Rosicky 5 Rodwell 6
Buckley 5

And feel free to take a look the numbers in detail. But let's take as an example the players the in the first post are rated with 8. There players are:

Koscielny 8
Cazorla 8
Wilshere 8
Coates 8
O'Shea 8
Larsson 8

One would expect that all these players would have the same rating on the comunio version too. So let's take a look at their ratings:

Koscielny 6
Cazorla 6
Wilshere 6
Coates 7
O'Shea 5
Larsson 6

In other words a rating of 8 can mean 5,6 or 7 for the comunio ratings. There are plenty more inaccuracies like this all over but I think that wrote enough

VAVEL RATINGS IS SHIT AND SHOULD BE CHANGE TO A DECENT RATINGS WEBSITE
Page 1 of 1