preload
basicPlayer

This ratings are awful!!!!

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 22:02   Post subject: This ratings are awful!!!! Reply with quote

You complained about VAVEL. But WhoScored is EVEN WORSE. Solve this asap or you will lose users.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2015 08:32   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

what's the problem? Whoscored is rating the players based on real statistical performance data.

Thanks for your feedback!
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 1 Sep 2015 17:52   Post subject: Reply with quote

For me, whoscored is very good, only site on the whole internet that gives real, performance measuring ratings. Everything is fine with Whoscored, you will always find people complaining about this or that.

But what makes me angry, is that the points calculation takes longer and longer. Now we are tuesday evening, still no points, and the last game of this week was already on sunday!! You are a bit lazy in calculating the points!!
For example in comunio Bundesliga the points are there 1 hour after the last game.

Don't come with the excuse that points may change on whoscored, if they change, they do so maximum 24h later, so there is absolutely no reason there are still no points on a tuesday evening!!!

When I started playing comunio PL a couple of years ago, the points came out very fast and that was perfect!

PostPosted: 1 Sep 2015 19:14   Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankyG wrote:
For me, whoscored is very good, only site on the whole internet that gives real, performance measuring ratings. Everything is fine with Whoscored, you will always find people complaining about this or that.

But what makes me angry, is that the points calculation takes longer and longer. Now we are tuesday evening, still no points, and the last game of this week was already on sunday!! You are a bit lazy in calculating the points!!
For example in comunio Bundesliga the points are there 1 hour after the last game.

Don't come with the excuse that points may change on whoscored, if they change, they do so maximum 24h later, so there is absolutely no reason there are still no points on a tuesday evening!!!

When I started playing comunio PL a couple of years ago, the points came out very fast and that was perfect!

/sign
Page 1 of 1