preload
basicPlayer

Sportradar AG Official

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Ratings & Matchday Analysis

PostPosted: 5 Sep 2017 13:09   Post subject: Sportradar AG Official Reply with quote

Dear Comunio Users

As you may have heard, this 2017-2018 season marks the first season that we at Sportradar have become the official data partners for Comunio across its European fantasy football markets. What this means is that the player performance scores that each player playing in the biggest European football leagues secures are predominantly based on Sportradar’s data, analysis and algorithms.

We have followed recent concerns that some of you have raised across social media, blogs and direct communications and we thought it might be useful to provide some extra information to help address those concerns.

The reason that Comunio decided to partner with Sportradar was because unlike most fantasy sites today that create their scores based on the subjective judgment of individual human observers, we decided to move the market forward. We decided to limit how much subjectivity goes into the collection and creation of the player scores, in order to ensure that Comunio users get the most objective, consistent and clear scoring system in the market.

Attached you will find a rundown of key actions and events that are factored into our algorithm. What we would stress is that we have created a deep list of relevant factors to get a really holistic sense of each player’s performance and impact. We have also ensured that our algorithms weight scores according to the playing position of each player, so that for example a striker gets rewarded more for a won duel than he loses for a lost duel, since historical data suggests that on average, strikers have a disadvantage in duels.

We understand that, as fans, we can all have different views on the relevance of these factors and of course you will have your own views about how important any single factor should be. That is why we all love following football. But this post and the attached rundown reflects our appreciation of the huge amount of time and energy that you, the community of Comunio users, invest into creating and updating your lineups. We want to be as transparent as possible with you. Comunio users deserve the most cutting edge and exciting fantasy football experience on the market and we are confident that the new Comunio/Sportradar system is not only the fairest but also uniquely challenging and innovative.

We won’t be responding to individual questions or comments relating to the factors and weightings – we have to keep some details of the ‘magic formula’ secret! But we will continue to do our best to help ensure Comunio offers you the best fantasy experience possible.

http://comunio.torschrei.de/Comunio/SR/Sportradar_PPI.png
Nops83
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 6 Sep 2017 10:06   Post subject: So than give us the Data Reply with quote

Hello Sportradar,

I try it in english but im not a native speaker(german), but i give my best to explain the problem.

All you said is ok and no problem for the comunity. But at least you should show us the statistics. Not how you weight the diferent statistics of the players. We dont give a fu... about you "magic secret formula".

We where totaly satisfied with sofascore because we were alowed to see the statistics. And we could rely on that...now we dont se the statistics an have nothig but your promise

Comunio/Sportradar system is not the fairest System because i already paid for a different system and erverybody in the comunity relied on that and was transfering on that principels in front of the season.

Another point ist that is was possible to see the rating of the Player live at sofascore, so everybody could see the actual "points" of the player every minute of the game. (and it was nice shown with coulours as well)....Now i need to wait until the next day (or need to read it in the forum), which is absolutly a downgrade of fun and service!

For me its easy, give me the numbers in a App where i can find the different factors (not how you weigh them) or i won´t be satisfied. If comunio wants to go on with your service and no further information to the statistics... my community will leave comunio PL for good next year.
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 24 Sep 2017 17:06   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Nosp83, this is outrageous.
Hope you fix it for next year because clearly a lot of people don’t agree with it

PostPosted: 7 May 2018 18:25   Post subject: Rating System Reply with quote

I have played Comunio since 8 years we played with gazzetta di sport, whoscored, sofascore... and this year it is the worst rating system there is no logic in your ratings and we can give you 1000 example we watch a game and when we see rarings we are more tha surprised!!!
I join Nops 83 we need to see playres statstics in live system if not dont be surprised that playres number will decrease next year.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 7 May 2018 18:38   Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for your feedback! We'll inform you about the new season as soon as possible.
Back to top View user's profile
Page 1 of 1