preload
basicPlayer

What is wrong with Chelsea?!

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Premier League Talk

PostPosted: 23 Jan 2009 08:29   Post subject: What is wrong with Chelsea?! Reply with quote

Such a great club!!! but in the last 3 weeks they show not so nice football. I have a feeling, that only Lampard, Terry, Chech and J.Cole are interested in the title! other players are just running on field...they give maybe only 60%...
i don`t understand what is their problem?!

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009 02:29   Post subject: Reply with quote

I´m agree with you. I have 4 players from Chelsea (Lampard, Bosingwa, Obi-Mikel and Anelka) and the only one who deserves good note is Lampard, cuz Bosingwa and Anelka don´t do their best... Mikel it´s ok but not a crack.
I think Anelka (scored 16 goals) is not scoring since 1 month and he wants to be a top scorer?!? Hehe, don´t seem to.
Bosingwa scored some goals, but nowadays he doesn´t even play well.

PostPosted: 29 Jan 2009 08:00   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!!
i think, that it is because Lampard plays with his heart because he loves football and his fans! and other players just want to earn some money. it is very disappointed,but this is reality. few of them are on the field because they want to win, a lot of them just want to get another big check...

PostPosted: 2 May 2009 13:43   Post subject: chelsea Reply with quote

chelsea are the best i love em they are the kings of england and britain

PostPosted: 1 Jun 2009 18:05   Post subject: steven gerrard is the in the world Reply with quote

steven gerrard is the best player on the hole world better then lampard ronaldo and beckham you,ll never walk alone

PostPosted: 1 Jun 2009 18:29   Post subject: Reply with quote

who is chelsea???

glory glory manunited

PostPosted: 14 Aug 2009 23:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with muchi l.f.c is the best + ronaldo is a diver +torres is a better player than stevie G