preload
basicPlayer

S.O.S

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2017 12:07   Post subject: S.O.S Reply with quote

Sorry for my english language, but it's really important to give this message at all english comunio's community.

The rules had changed, sofascore is out now !!!

Now welcome to sportradar for the new season...a fucking bad new my friends i tell you why...

NO LIVE MATCH, NO APP ON SMARTPHONE, IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND ANY NOTES NOTHIIIING....

We play the french game, it was the first match last week end. The points came yesterday, till yesterday you know nothing about youre team , about the points nothing.

All french players are revolted of this change...the game isnt the same!

I Hoped it wasnt the same in our premier league party...and my surprise was so sad this morning when i saw this :

Every player, who played at least 10 minutes, gets an evaluation. The evaluations are provided in cooperation with Sportradar. Based on a large number of statistics, Sportradar calculates a rating, which objectively evaluates the player's performance. Comunio converts the ratings into the following grades and points:

Niveau Points
10 12
9 10
8 8
7 6
6 4
5 2
4 0
3 -2
2 -4
1 -6
0 -8

Additionally every player is receiving points for scored goals and negative points for sending-offs, regardless of the playing-time:

keepers: 6 Points
défenseur: 5 Points
milieu de terrain: 4 Points
attaquant: 3 Points

A scored penalty kick is rewarded with 3 points, regardless of the player's position.

Jaune-rouge: -3 Points
Rouge: -6 Points

GOOD SEASON AND KEEP SMILE

PostPosted: 11 Aug 2017 12:43   Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the ratings are better with the new system, but be careful you can easy make -10 pts in one day match...

FRENCH FIRST DAY MATCH ESAMPLES OF RATINGS

fwd: nakoulma -6 pts (sofascore 0 pt) lost 3-0
mdf: darbion -4 pts (sofascore 1 pt) draw 1-1
gkp: kamara -6 pts (sofascore -1 pt) lost 4-0

PostPosted: 12 Aug 2017 15:10   Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: 13 Nov 2018 12:26   Post subject: onlinetechblogs Reply with quote

The free site for the onlinetechblogs is https://www.onlinetechblogs.com/ for the free latest information about the tech blogs for free online to get in touch with the latest technology for free.