preload
basicPlayer

HELP PLEASE

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Conversación

PostPosted: 3 Apr 2010 06:14   Post subject: HELP PLEASE Reply with quote

por favor , si alguien me puede ayudar, por error no voy a puntuar porque hice un fichaje que no queria (fiche a van persie por 18.555.555 cuando queria poner 1.855.555 ) y me dado cuenta hoy a las 7.00 que estoy en negativo y por lo tanto no podre puntuar.. Ahora estoy en positivo, porque me e dado dinero y los miembros de mi comunidad estan de acuerdo a que pueda puntuar esta semana pues a sido un error.

POR FAVOR SI ALGUIEN PUEDE HACER EL FAVOR, PONERME COMO SI YO A LAS 7:00 HORAS DEL SABADO ESTUBIERA EN POSITIVO PARA PUNTUAR... EN ESTE MOMENTO YA ESTOY EN POSITIVO PERO EL SABADO A LAS 7:00 NO LO ESTABA...

GRACAIAS,,, THANKS!!!
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 3 Apr 2010 14:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

if the community manager vannistel agrees, I can exceptionally give you the points! Please, post one time only!
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 3 Apr 2010 15:31   Post subject: Reply with quote

ALL ARE MEMBERS OF MY COMMUNITY AGREEMENT

Please help me, my THIS WOULD BE A MISTAKE TO LOSE ONE ERROR THAT EMOTION FOOL YOU, THANK YOUcommunity is very close in POINTS AND EXCITING,
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 4 Apr 2010 14:28   Post subject: Reply with quote

please tell the community manager, that he has to confirm here! And again, please post ONE TIME ONLY!

PostPosted: 4 Apr 2010 15:29   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sorry, but this manager is on vacation and can not send that message till Monday. Vannistel is the administrator but I am also. Still, my whole community is in agreement with me to rate this journey. please help me Klausa! this community is very close and would be a shame that this error is uneven, so all community members agree with that I scored.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 5 Apr 2010 12:14   Post subject: Reply with quote

as I said: when vannistel will agree here, I can exceptionally give you the points!