preload
basicPlayer

Possible Position changes

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Feature Requests

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2010 01:12   Post subject: bale Reply with quote

gareth bale plays like a midfielder, men!! he don´t change his position....

PostPosted: 28 Dec 2010 19:32   Post subject: Reply with quote

legbe, this is for you

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/arsenal-chelsea-381315.html

position malouda=position kalou...so sorry

coleman def----> med or striker

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/west-ham-united-everton-381317.html

kuyt is striker not md.....

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 11:46   Post subject: Reply with quote

@paco of course there are matches that he plays in the same position with kalou, but there are others that he plays more in the middle..

I don't see what you dont understand...

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 18:58   Post subject: Reply with quote

malouda played in the midle because of lampard`s injury but he will never play there and with lampard in the field,he never plays in that position

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 20:20   Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I cant argue any more, if you think Malouda that is considered a midfielder all his life, must be placed as a striker ok..

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2010 20:41   Post subject: Reply with quote

i also thought he was a midfilder but this year he is playing as striker...
once again

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/chelsea-bolton-wanderers-381316.html

in Kalou´s place

PostPosted: 30 Dec 2010 12:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ward is midfielder an Baird is defender
Both of them are in the last "best 11"

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 01:46   Post subject: Reply with quote

im agree with pacoo.malouda has been playing alwys in the same place than anelka and kalou.he always plays instead of one of the others. he just playedin the middle when lampard was out.malouda should be striker!!

ward has just played two matches as midfilder, all the season he has been deffender.

p.jones should be midfielder too.

also foley should change his position.

PostPosted: 31 Dec 2010 10:04   Post subject: Reply with quote

ward has been playing all season as a left midfielder.

I would suggest if we change position to malouda, that we shoud change Nasri, Wallcott, Arshavin too, They play exactly the same position in Arsenal. And of course Cahil too.

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 12:37   Post subject: Reply with quote

i can see you have malouda in your team, so for you is important that he continue being midfielder, but how yo can see he is not in my team, so i dont have any interest, but i think he is the same than kalou and anelka, and if they are strikers, why malouda don´t??

anyway i understand you want to defend your interests, but in this game we have to defend the truth, not your interests. so im so sorry for you, but malouda should be striker.

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 20:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah, you think that's all about. Then clearly you have a competitor with malouda..

ok, but as I said, many players are considered midfielders and they play in the same position as malouda.

It would be fair to change them all and not only one....

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 20:42   Post subject: Reply with quote

About Cahill, today...

http://es.eurosport.yahoo.com/futbol/premier/2010-2011/stoke-city-everton-381421.html

He is just attacking midfielder.

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 23:02   Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's what it is that players in the game occupy the position they occupy in reality, and not to defend their personal interests as it is doing Ledge.
Malouda plays in the same position played by Kalou and Anelka.
Therefore, the three must occupy the same position.
A very different thing is to consider what position plays a given set of players as they said of Walcott, Nasri and Arshavin.
If you consider playing of strikers , everyone will be striker or if all middle have to be middle.

What is not tolerable is that players like Malouda who play in the same position as two other players in the game, have another position.

Another case is Tim Cahil, nobody really knows at what position play and really not everyone will agree and there will be debate, but the case as clear as that of Malouda, Kalou and Anelka if that should be resolved easily.

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 23:05   Post subject: Reply with quote

Nobody could have said more clearly.
Totally agree with ossalpe.

PostPosted: 1 Jan 2011 23:05   Post subject: Reply with quote

a competitor??why?i dont understand that...

but that malouda is a striker and walcott and nasri no, is a thing that somewho that knows something about premier league knows that.maybe with arshavin you are right..

PostPosted: 2 Jan 2011 09:13   Post subject: Reply with quote

jorjua wrote:
a competitor??why?i dont understand that...

but that malouda is a striker and walcott and nasri no, is a thing that somewho that knows something about premier league knows that.maybe with arshavin you are right..

But Arsenal plays with wingers like chelsea.
One striker (Chamack) , 2 wingers and fabregas.
What's the difference in Chelsea?

PostPosted: 2 Jan 2011 11:08   Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: 2 Jan 2011 11:33   Post subject: Reply with quote

If we look at the line-ups Chelsea usually plays 4-3-3 (three forwards) and Arsenal 4-2-3-1 (one forward), so Arshavin should be midfielder, like Walcott and Nasri. It is true that this 4-2-3-1 sometimes can be 4-3-3 with Cesc, Song and Wilshere in the middle and Van Persie, Nasri and Arshavin in the top, for example.

PostPosted: 2 Jan 2011 11:51   Post subject: Reply with quote

Zu like it wrote:
If we look at the line-ups Chelsea usually plays 4-3-3 (three forwards) and Arsenal 4-2-3-1 (one forward), so Arshavin should be midfielder, like Walcott and Nasri. It is true that this 4-2-3-1 sometimes can be 4-3-3 with Cesc, Song and Wilshere in the middle and Van Persie, Nasri and Arshavin in the top, for example.

please ignore the graphs and tell me. Do you think that Arsenal plays more defensively than Chelsea? Because, I see some very attacking wingers.. In real matches and not in the paper.

PostPosted: 3 Jan 2011 16:01   Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing that is considered midfielder and quite another thing is to play there.
I put examples, all life is considered as a midfielder Cristiano Ronaldo has the right, can you tell me a single game in which has played for Real Madrid there?
Another example of Barcelona, Pedrito, can you tell me because one of your pages, Eurosport, said that is midfielder Pedrito?

While you look you in these pages, for example Eurosport put Silva as striker and Zabaleta as a midfielder, are they really?
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/manchester-city/

That's just to see what web pages you paste here makes no sense because one thing is what puts it on paper and another is where he plays in the field.
Puyol was also considered as right striker when he came to Barcelona and there you go, one of the best defenders in the world.

I REPEAT YOU THE QUESTION, CAN YOU TELL ME THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MALOUDA,KALOU AND ANELKA?

here I leave this webs, which you will love this

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/chelsea-aston-villa-381408.html
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/chelsea-bolton-wanderers-381316.html
http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/2010-2011/arsenal-chelsea-381315.html

and a football game that did not play casually look who occupied his position

What happened man

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/champions-league/2010-2011/chelsea-spartak-moskva-384211.html

Well I will not waste my time with something more obvious, plus I've read several comments from people who think like me, you're the one who puts their interests to reality.

Be a little fair man.

PostPosted: 3 Jan 2011 23:53   Post subject: Reply with quote

the difference between Malouda and the other 2 is the way they play. And because of this playing style, Malouda is worldwide considered as a midfielder.
If you cant see this, ok. I cant argue.

But you didnt tell me whats the difference between Malouda and Nasri,Arshavin,Wallcott...

PostPosted: 4 Jan 2011 00:36   Post subject: Reply with quote

PostPosted: 4 Jan 2011 01:09   Post subject: Reply with quote

the way he plays????jajajajajaaj.come on, what a bad answer, please think another better.malouda plays like a great striker, at the same way than kalou?tell me how much striker is kalou than malouda please??jajaja.

everybody is looking how you are just trying to deffend your interests, but im so sorry because of carlo ancelotti uses malouda as striker, but this is a game, and if the rules are that players that aren´t playing in his first position, must change to his new position, that are the rules, and you will have to accept them and sign a new midfilder, cause i have seen that if malouda change his position, that would be very very bad for you.

I just can say that im so sorry man.

PostPosted: 4 Jan 2011 01:32   Post subject: Reply with quote

Legbe seriously every time I go to the forum makes me want to mourn.
People are already tired of discussing.
Do not you realize you're the one who defends this attitude?
They ask you to tell the difference between Malouda, Anelka and Kalou and you tell them it's for your game.
That answer is that?
With that question will not let you answer option, it is clear that these three players play the same position.
They always play Kalou, Anelka, Malouda, Anelka and Kalou, Malouda.

And you're always asking for Nasri, Walcott and Arshavin.
I wonder if you've seen a complete game for Arsenal and one from Chelsea because I think not.
You've seen the participation, the touch or the game giving those three along with Cesc, Song, Wilkshere or whoever?
Malouda is a player who is breaking uncheck, diagonal, facing the last defender.
I ask you to at least see the goals from Arsenal this week and see the participation of these have if you are removed and the joy that is midfielder Malouda.

Because these overly defending your interests.
Because obviously if you put Malouda in front, you're only acceptable means Cesc and Gerrard?
I do not look good for that right?

lol ..... Because of this playing style, Malouda is worldwide Considered as a midfielder.

that good response ....

So, if Ferguson gives for putting Vidic center forward from now until the end of the league, as his game is defense, defense or forward should be?

that atrocities have to hear ....

PostPosted: 5 Jan 2011 20:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

As a summary, and to facilitate the work of those responsible for changing positions, I present here the changes that people have requested to be studied by those responsible and make the change.

F.Aurelio Midfield------->Defender
S.Ward defender------>Midfield
Baird Midfield-------->Defender
P.Jones defender------->Midfield
Foley Midfield--------->Defender
Scharner Midfield--------->Defender
Malouda Midfielder------->Forward
Phil Neville Midfield---------->Defender
Coleman defender--------->Midfield
Clark defender--------->Midfield
Heitinga defender--------->Midfield

We also propose to study two new players of which nothing has said anything.

Zhirkov is Defender ---------------> Midfield

And the player of Al-Muhamadi Sunderland, which has the last five matches has played four of defender and the last one of midfield