preload
basicPlayer

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 16:12   Post subject: log in issues Reply with quote

the same issue as everyone else. the system doesn't seem to recognise my user ID and password.

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 16:33   Post subject: Reply with quote

They'll need some years to fix it

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 17:48   Post subject: Reply with quote

they'll need whatever they need. I don't understand why you people keep complaining and insulting others who are giving you the possibility to play for free. If you were a Plus or a Pro Player I'd understand your complaints. It is my case and I understand that there are issues and bugs and I won't complain or insult anyone. I believe that you have too much time off. get a job!
dicusbigu
Kreisliga
Kreisliga 

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 18:17   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm a plus player, I have 7 accounts, and I also have 8 basic player accounts. I also BOSS three of my leagues. Since they changed platform the problems have got worse and worse. And worst of all is the feedback form the moderators. If I write to Klaus he invariably writes back about a week after the bug is fixed.

I'm a very patient person and I enjoy the game but I'm beginning to lose patience. We rarely receive any info about what's going on and just have to wait until the bug is fixed. Not a good way to keep your customers satisfied.
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 18:22   Post subject: Reply with quote

kikogol wrote:
they'll need whatever they need. I don't understand why you people keep complaining and insulting others who are giving you the possibility to play for free. If you were a Plus or a Pro Player I'd understand your complaints. It is my case and I understand that there are issues and bugs and I won't complain or insult anyone. I believe that you have too much time off. get a job!

Well, writin' screeds even though no one in this thread insulted anyone (the support of Comunio)?
Seems like you have too much time - tryin' to appear smart and failing at this part hard.

So, rather you should "get a job"?
And take some time to learn what "insult" means.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 22 Jan 2013 23:31   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the problems, it should work again now!
Back to top View user's profile