preload
basicPlayer

Transfer list

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 02:43   Post subject: Transfer list Reply with quote

What's going on with the transfer market??
Computer only offers 4 players and I can only put 2 players on sale.
Is it like the "solution" for the Spanish Liga Comunio problems?
Is it going to last much??
Thank you!

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 02:49   Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's a limitation for red numbers as well... I cannot make bids greater than my budget.

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 07:51   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's the same for my league too... One fine day the rules automatically changed to "Computer can only place 4 players a day" (it was 10 in our league originally), "Bids take 2 days to expire and 2 days to get an answer from the Computer" (Used to be 1 day originally).

Also, like Sir Lord says in his post, earlier we were allowed to bid for 1/4th the team value on top of acc. balance and hence go into the red, but now, we aren't being allowed to bid more than the acc. balance. Is this a premeditated move from the Comunio admin or a bug? If the latter, where can I change it back to the old settings (mainly the 1/4th part. The rest I can change in the administration panel)

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 14:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

In theory is just for the leagues that no one pay (there is no plus players or pro league).

But I already pay for being plus and still the limitations....

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 17:06   Post subject: Reply with quote

We have the same problem with our community.
Before, we could make offers for the amount of our balance + 1/4 of the team value, but now you can only bid the money of your balance (hence, you can't go in the reds). We can't change this in the administration panel.

When will this be back to normal? Playing comunio makes no sense if your account balance can't be negative!!

PostPosted: 29 Aug 2015 19:59   Post subject: Reply with quote

Same here. That's even more a problem since this bug is effecting the market value of the players:

Quote:
If the computer places a player on the exchange market and nobody purchases the player, the player's market value will decline for a small percentage. E.g. if a player is on the exchange market for 20 M and nobody purchases the player, the player's value will fall by 1 M and thus be 19 M thereafter (e.g. with a decrease rate of 5%).
Additionally the market value of a player may increase or decrease at most per day by 15% or 250.000, whichever is bigger. The percentage the player's value will decrease is the higher the more often the player is already in squads and thus less likely be on the exchange market. In detail the algorithm is a bit more complex

I guess it's a common management tactic to purchase players on match days who made a good game. Hence their market value is rising. But now I can't buy specific players, because my account balance is too low and my team value of 268 M won't be taking to account!

PostPosted: 30 Aug 2015 08:07   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys, I had posted earlier on this thread saying that there was a problem with not being able to go into red.

I just saw in my Administration tab that there IS now an option to select "What should the maximum credit be like?" and there are two options "no credit" and "1/4 of team value". I think that solves our problem

klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2015 08:27   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

sorry for the transfer problems. Does everything work now in your communities?

Best regards
Back to top View user's profile
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2015 09:50   Post subject: Reply with quote

I chose the option "1/4 of team value" in my community for the second time in a row, but I think it can be solved. It was reseted by its own today. I will have a look again tommorow.

In addition, I would like to mention that there are days, in which none of the players' prices decrease. is it a problem? will the prices start to decrease? As all can see, this season the prices are trully high.

can u please add the following goalkeepers to the teams? these are second goalkeepers, of course, but it is important to exist in the rosters.
Darlow (newcastle)
Federici (bournemouth)
Rose (west brom)
Nordfeldt, Tremmel (swansea)

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2015 13:03   Post subject: Reply with quote

So today morning, it again automatically changed to "no credit" but the administrator just has to keep an eye out on his league and change it back to "1/4th of team value" whenever it switches. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Otherwise, is it also normal that the Premier League Comunio takes so long to update? I have also been playing the Bundesliga version as well and they are usually updating the scores and points within an hour of the last game of the weekend. It seems to take a lot longer in the EPL version.
dbf33
Bezirksliga
Bezirksliga 

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2015 13:33   Post subject: Reply with quote

RoadLFC wrote:
So today morning, it again automatically changed to "no credit" but the administrator just has to keep an eye out on his league and change it back to "1/4th of team value" whenever it switches. Hopefully it'll get resolved soon.

Otherwise, is it also normal that the Premier League Comunio takes so long to update? I have also been playing the Bundesliga version as well and they are usually updating the scores and points within an hour of the last game of the weekend. It seems to take a lot longer in the EPL version.

this happens because of next day's changes in whoscored ratings. Whoscored usually alters a little some ratings after all matches are done.

PostPosted: 1 Sep 2015 12:51   Post subject: Reply with quote

Could any administrator answer, please?

PostPosted: 1 Sep 2015 17:54   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is still NOT SOLVED!!

Even if you select 1/4 of your team as credit, it still switches back to "no credit" every day!!!

Admins we are waiting for an answer ?!

PostPosted: 1 Sep 2015 18:23   Post subject: Reply with quote

FrankyG wrote:
This is still NOT SOLVED!!

Even if you select 1/4 of your team as credit, it still switches back to "no credit" every day!!!

Admins we are waiting for an answer ?!

Same problem in my comunity. I changed it the last three days now.