preload
basicPlayer

Player Status Not Updating

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 16 Oct 2015 07:37   Post subject: Player Status Not Updating Reply with quote

Hi Moderators,

I belong to the community ID: UK1142874 and I've been noticing that the player status has not been updated for quite some days now. There are a lot of players who are currently injured like Ings, Aguero, Toure, Benteke, Krul, and many more. But they are all shown as Active (instead of Injured) & players like Delaney who are back in training but still have status as Injured (instead of Weak).
I have personally send 'Status Incorrect' report for Aguero twice in the last week but still no update has happened.

I would appreciate if you can get all the pending status updated. This is a feature of Plus/Pro version & it doesn't look good that after paying for an upgraded version, a person gets wrong information which can ruin the game for him/her.

Thanks for working on it.

PostPosted: 17 Oct 2015 00:52   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, this is pretty ridiculous guys. Take the Liverpool team for example - Ings and Gomez are out with long term injuries - both stated as active. Firmino and Benteke got injured long back and are still a few weeks from playing - both stated as active. Coutinho got injured during the international break and is now back to fitness - his icon never changed from active. Lovren, for heaven's sake went off on with an oxygen mask almost a month back and is doubtful for this weekend - again stated as active.

This is just one team I've mentioned but in every single premier league team, there are so many errors, this is pretty sad. I hope you guys work on this ASAP because something as simple as this is completely ruining the experience for all your users who are trusting your injury status updates