preload
basicPlayer

Website and app downtime

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 13 Dec 2016 14:56   Post subject: Website and app downtime Reply with quote

Both the app and site was down for 3-4 hours on December 2nd hence I was not able to accept offer to get me into positive, I have written mail to info@comunio.co.uk but its pretty unresponsive.

My community manager has also replied on that mail but no response.

Kindly suggest what can be done?

PostPosted: 14 Dec 2016 18:41   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys - Klaus/Daniel whoever reads this,

I am the administrator of the league which the poster above talks about. Clearly there was a massive problem in your server that day (Dec 2nd) and there are multiple people who have faced problems as a result (Users azizbh and ElevenEngy have posted similar issues on your forum). I myself could not log in for hours and I was only able to play in the week because I thankfully had a positive balance 1 day earlier.

Now, user noobesh has written atleast 10 emails to your helpline - info@comunio.co.uk. He has cc'ed me in every single email, so I know how long he has been waiting. You guys responded ONCE so far saying you would look into it. I myself have written to your email ID saying that my community agrees that noobesh deserves his points because this was something out of his hands. All you guys have to do is add his points for the week (same for the other users who complained). But now it has been 2 weeks and there is 0 movement.

I understand that it's Christmas time and you guys might want to just party, but the Premier League does not have a winter break. We have a competitive fantasy league and a manager is being denied fair competition because of your terrible server. Can you please look into this ASAP and fix it? There are other bugs which I have already highlighted in other threads and it would be great if you could fix these ASAP too because what was supposed to be a fun fantasy league is now becoming a pain in the backside for participants.

Hoping to see these fixed in the next days