preload
basicPlayer

Bug in player ratings

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 10 Dec 2016 09:09   Post subject: Bug in player ratings Reply with quote

Hey guys,

There is a bug in the player ratings that is displayed below the player value charts. For example, take David Silva. Take his GW 12 - He got a "-" rating but he has 1 point allocated that week. GW 13 - It says he got a "6.9" rating and he has 0 points allocated that week. The reality is that in GW 12, he got 6.3 and 1 point while in GW 13, he didn't even play so 0 points is correct.

This bug exists for many players and this is also affecting the Points per game and Average rating per game statistic (Yaya Toure for example has an average rating of 6.63 according to your site. He actually has 7,2 avg).

Kindly look into this at the earliest and fix it, thank you!

klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 15 Dec 2016 00:40   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

thanks, I've updated the ratings for David Silva.

Best regards
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 19 Dec 2016 13:09   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Klaus,

Thank you for fixing it, but there are still lots of errors for other players. Fernando (Man City) on GW13 has 5 points but no rating. Ben Watson (Watford) has 6.5 rating on GW 14 but no points. These two examples are players on my team in my community, so I can easily check, but I am sure there are plenty of other players out there who are still bugged. Please ask your team to check into this!

Thanks
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 29 Dec 2016 23:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

the points are correct, but the ratings in the players' profiles are wrong, unfortunately.
Back to top View user's profile