preload
basicPlayer

Future no points, Plus Player text

Comunio.co.uk Forum Index -> Bugs

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2010 12:58   Post subject: Future no points, Plus Player text Reply with quote

HI there, i've a recent problem, which is that i was planning to have a good team for today's matches, so i make some trades and sold players. The problem came when i traded yesterday Bellamy and Paul Robinson (negative money) so i put to sell Reina and S.Parker, so i would be in positive again.

But the problem is that i didn't realise that now (that i have just accepted the offer for those from the computer) is that i'm still on negative money, so no points?
I'm rookie (second match day) and also admin, it would be possible to give me the points just for this time? i could have send me some money as a deal, but i didn't realise that the recount of money is at 7:00 (i thought that the recount was at 12:45pm, like the line up time says) and also the reina and s.parker stuff.

The other problem is that i've just received one message from computer that says that i'm now a plus player....but i didn't upgrade my account.....is because the 15-days-trial has finished? My community is "Irish Pub" Thank you very much!

16.01.10 11:24 Computer > Thank you for becoming Plus Player!
Tu eres ahora un jugador PL-Manager.co.uk Plus Player! Por favor transfiere la cuantía de 6,80 Euro en los próximos 10 días, por la participación en el juego.

Referencia: UK841
Titular de la cuenta PL-Manager Ltd.

Número de cuenta 662476285

Numero del banco 70020270 (Hypovereinsbank München)

En el caso de una transferencia desde el extranjero:

IBAN DE81700202700662476285

Código BIC / SWIFT: HYVEDEMM
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 16 Jan 2010 21:57   Post subject: Reply with quote

if someone of your community agrees, I could exceptionally give you the points!

Concerning the Plus Player message: Thanks for your feedback, we've deleted the message!
Back to top View user's profile

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2010 01:18   Post subject: Reply with quote

klausa wrote:
if someone of your community agrees, I could exceptionally give you the points!

Concerning the Plus Player message: Thanks for your feedback, we've deleted the message!

I've just told my friend rafa paredes about the problem and he agrees that you give me my points, so i expect there would be no more problems to get them! Thank you very much!
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 17 Jan 2010 12:20   Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry but he has to confirm it here!

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2010 00:11   Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm rafa paredes, and i agree with Whiskers, for me there's no problem to give him his points.
klausa
Administrator
Administrator 

PostPosted: 18 Jan 2010 14:20   Post subject: Reply with quote

@Whiskers: ok, I've exceptionally given you the points!